1. General: This is a website of Evolve Digital publishing Ltd (“Evolve”). We are committed to protecting your privacy and we take our responsibilities regarding the security of information you provide to us very seriously. If you have any concerns, questions or comments please email firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Use of Information: If you provide us with any personal information through this Website or any of our other sites we will use it as set out in this policy and to: (a) provide you with any information, goods or services that you request and to monitor the provision of such information, goods and services; and (b) contact you about any information, goods or services of Evolve which may be of interest to you.
3. Disclosure to third parties: We may pass Your Information on to our group companies and our agents, subcontractors and partners and any agents, subcontractors and partners of our group of companies. Unless expressly stated in this policy, we will not disclose any of your information to any other person without your consent. Please note that if you upload or post any information to a public part of any of our sites, we may use it in accordance with our website terms and conditions of use and it may be viewed and used by others.
4. Third party sites: This Website may contain a link to third party websites. We may, on occasion, disclose non-personal aggregated information to the owners or providers of those third party websites.
5. Cookies: This Website may make use of ‘cookies’ and tracking software. Cookies are pieces of information that are stored by the browser on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies enable us and any person who advertises on our Website to provide features such as remembering certain of Your Information and your preferences. Cookies can be deleted from your hard drive or you can configure your web browser so that it rejects cookies. Rejection of cookies will not prevent you from using most of the features on this Website. If you experience any problems having deleted cookies, you should contact the supplier of your web browser. The tracking software monitors traffic patterns and site usage so that we can design and develop this Website to suit the needs and requirements of visitors to it.
6. Security: In accordance with our requirements under the Data Protection Act 1998, we shall use reasonable endeavours to implement security procedures to help prevent unauthorised access to Your Information. However, Evolve shall not be liable for any attempt to hack or crack or otherwise gain access to any part of this Website including any of your information.
7. Usage of information: We may disclose Your Information if we are required to do so by any law or other regulatory or government authority.
8. Corrections/updates: If we hold any of Your Information (with regard to show tickets or subscriptions) and that information is incorrect in any respect, you can e-mail email@example.com and the information will be corrected as soon as reasonably possible.